Want to improve your social media marketing efforts? Our detailed guide will walk you through the best social media marketing strategies for increasing engagement, growing your following, and ultimately driving more conversions. We’ll show you how to maximise your social media presence, from creating compelling content to leveraging influencer partnerships. This guide has everything you need to succeed whether you’re new to a social media marketing or looking to take your existing campaigns to the next level.
With over 3.5 billion social media users, every brand that wants to engage with its target audience needs a strong social media presence. A couple of years ago, social media services proved extremely useful when it comes to communicating with customers and spreading brand awareness. However, today this vast network is used for so much more, including lead generation and social media selling. The reason for this rise in popularity is that we are living in a technological era that is dominated by smartphones. Right from ordering food and shopping online, to opening bank accounts and completing business transactions, everything takes place on smartphones.
In such a scenario, the latest social media platforms Tik Tok and Snapchat are also having mobile applications. Hence, consumers have better access to social media, no matter where they are and make it easier for users to access their favourite sites, even when they are on the go.
Stay ahead in the competitive market with our innovative social media marketing Dubai solutions.
5 Social Media Goals You Can Set For Your Online Business Growth
These social media networks have become data mines for brands, with millions of customers interacting and engaging with them. Using this data, businesses can conduct consumer profiling, which will help them to understand customers’ likes and dislikes. The psychometrics of purchasing behaviour online is what time they are on Netflix and what time they are purchasing, and offline are where they are vacationing or which event they are attending.
They will be able to create behaviour and interest buckets based on their spending in the last hour of the previous month as a result of this. As a result, personalised and targeted campaigns improve conversion rates. In a nutshell, brands can use social media data to:
- Improve brand awareness, visibility, and positioning.
- Increase their social media presence and community size.
- To increase sales, target relevant audiences and educate them on the best solutions.
- Increase brand loyalty by engaging with customers.
- Understand the customer’s needs and challenges to improve customer satisfaction.
- Encourage your social media fans to become repeat customers.
- Demonstrate and advocate for a democratic and open-to-customer-voice brand.
- Listening to customers and constantly innovating in response to their needs.
As a result, there are numerous advantages to using social media platforms, and brands should not pass up this opportunity. To get the most out of social media, brands must adhere to five key objectives in their social media marketing strategies. We will provide those five objectives, as well as the metrics you should use, in this article.
Establish brand awareness and positioning
The activity of spreading awareness is focused on getting better engagement, advocacy leading to sales, increasing market shares and building a loyal customer base in your vertical. Furthermore, many businesses assess the value of their brand through market positioning, which can only be increased through an increased Share Of Voice. The idea is to make the right Target Group firstly aware of your brand and give them the ability to differentiate and choose you from your competitors.
Several activities can be used to increase brand awareness, including the creation of unique and interactive content, personalised messaging targeted to relevant audiences, and developing social media marketing strategies based on audience demographics.
The following are some factors you can measure to determine the effectiveness of your brand awareness strategy:
- Mentions: Count the number of times your brand name comes up in conversation and how many times those conversations are shared.
- Impressions: Calculate the potential number of views for each of your posts
- Social Sessions: Count the number of times a viewer came from your social media account to your website or blog post.
- Competition: Compare the number of social engagements you received, such as likes, shares, and mentions, to the number received by your competitor.
Increase the Size of Social Communities and Accurately Target Audiences
To make the most of social media, you must have a sufficient number of followers, particularly those who are more likely to convert into paying customers. Regardless of how fantastic your campaigns are, if you don’t have enough users, all of your efforts will be for nought. Similarly, if you have a large audience but none of them buys anything from you, your large following adds no value to your company’s revenue. As a result, brands must engage a large social community of relevant audiences.
Why choose us as your trusted social media agency Dubai partner? Contact us Today.
Some of the factors you can consider to ensure success in this activity are as follows:
- Fan-Base: Examine how many fans, followers, and/or subscribers you have on each social media channel.
- Advancement Rate: Examine the rate at which your engagement and fan base are growing on social media.
- Competitor Analysis: Compare the amount of engagement your brand received with your competitors
- Website to social conversion: Count the number of visitors who come from your website or blog to your social media platforms.
- Now you can convert on all platforms at the platform level, including Facebook lead generation, Instagram stories, and Snapchat offers leads.
- Ads that use app integration to communicate with customers in real-time without wasting a single second.
Increase Customer Loyalty by Strengthening Engagement & Social Media Marketing Strategies
The primary goal of launching various social media marketing strategies for more brands is to build productive and effective relationships between them and relevant audiences. In such cases, it is important to create and execute efficient engagement strategies as most audiences respond to these techniques best. One such example is the use of social media influencers, who have a large number of fans or followers.
The majority of these influencers/bloggers have a large following among their target demographic. Hence, you can ask these influencers to promote your brand or open conversations about your products, etc. Remember that these influencers do not have to be globally well-known. It is sometimes preferable to have a strong influence on a smaller but active community rather than a larger but passive audience.
Certain factors to consider when analyzing the level of engagement and loyalty you’re receiving from your social media marketing strategies are:
- Level of interaction: Count the number of interactions you receive, such as likes, retweets, shares, comments, and so on.
- Growth Rate: Keep track of the gradual and organic increase in the number of interactions you receive over time.
- Influencer Rate: Considering influencers play a great role in this activity, it’s important to analyse how many influencers are promoting your brand and what is their community size.
Listening to our target group allows us to monitor customer feedback and innovate.
The ability to track customer reactions to everything, including your products, brand name, and campaigns, is the best part of digital marketing in general. Social media is no exception. As a result, in order to provide your customers with a better experience, you should analyse previous customer opinions and try to incorporate their feedback wherever possible.
To ensure that you are tracking and utilising customer feedback effectively, consider the following factors:
- Perception: Examine how customers perceive your brand and products, particularly in comparison to your competitors.
- Evolution: It’s normal for customers to have a negative first impression of your brand. However, to determine whether your strategy is effective, track the gradual evolution of their perception over time. For example, when a customer said it was unhealthy, McDonald’s saw this as an opportunity and launched the #ASKMCDONALD campaign. McDonald’s wanted to ensure that customers were well-informed because many people were concerned about the quality of their food.
To address this, they offered to openly answer questions from the public on their platforms and YouTube, answering all of their questions about their food- which was a huge success.
Convert social followers into qualified leads and advocates for your new business.
Regardless of how well your campaign performs and how many new followers, likes, and shares you receive, at the end of the campaign, you must calculate the ROI. This refers to how many people became customers or expressed an interest in becoming customers. To ensure you’re able to track this pointer effectively, measure the following:
- The number of people who clicked on your ad and filled out the form: To begin, keep track of how many people you engaged with through your campaign and how many leads you converted.
- The number of sales/Conversion: The actual conversion is calculated by analysing how many people called you and filled out the lead form or purchased your app on e-commerce websites out of the total number of people who engaged with your campaign.
- Revenue generated through the campaign: The revenue generated is the essence of any social campaign. The ad spend must generate anything from 500% to 1000% of the actual ad spend and above revenue, depending on the vertical of your business. Otherwise, you should be aware that your best hands/digital agency are not writing your success story, but rather your competitor is eating your market share on a daily basis.
In a nutshell, social media handled by one in-house employee versus a business account handled by a digital agency may appear to be the same, but they are not. Getting a lot of traction and standing out from the crowd is difficult today. It is best to seek professional social media services in such cases.
At Digital Media Sapiens, we have an entire team of Facebook Blueprint certified experts who will not only execute the best social media marketing strategies but will also track data mining through tools and machine learning efficiently to constantly strategize and optimise campaigns for the best ROI. To get the best results for our clients, we use a variety of paid tools. To reach the customer at the right time and micro-moment of purchase, data is the new king.